Friday 25 January 2013

Compatibility...Does Your Zodiac Sign Define Who You Are?



Many times I  have meant people and they ask me what is my zodiac sign.
My reaction to this is usually "WTH!!!" .... What importance is my zodiac sign to you?"
That question seems irrelevant to me.
Is it only me that reacts that way?

Some people seem to think that certain zodiac signs are not compatible with theirs.
I know this person that is an Aries.This woman only dates men that are Gemini and Taurus and tries to avoid men that are Cancer and Libra. She believes that the stars guide our life.....or should I say her life.

It's absolutely crazy!!!!!
Take a look at the chart below.




So let's take me for example. I'm an Aquarius and according to the chart above, if I am to get into a romantic    
relationship with a man I should try to avoid Scorpio and Virgo.

Well one of my ex boyfriends was a Scorpio.
Hmmmmmmm.............Should I be worried here?
Maybe it was by chance that I happened to be in a  "sunken" relationship with that sign.
People I am telling you, that previous relationship with Mr. Scorpio was like the Titanic...it did not have any chance of surviving.

I find the whole zodiac sign compatibility thing to be interesting. The next time I go on dates with men I'm going to pay close attention to the zodiac signs, and test to see if this hypothesis is in fact true or false.However, I hope not to get carried away like my friend Aries.

I suspect that the zodiac signs do not play a critical role....or should I say, no role at all.
What is important is the person.As long as that person loves and respects you as a human being, and not just for your physical self, that is all that matters. Not one damn zodiac sign chart should stand in the way of your happiness.

I'm sure there are nice Mr. Scorpios out there..I just happened to bump into the rotten egg in the crate!







Just thought I'll leave you guys with the zodiac sign profiles.
Remember guys, this is for fun...don't take these things too seriously.


























The individual zodiac sign profiles are from indianhindunames.com
Take a look at their site. I'm sure you too will find the information interesting.

Happy Reading!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks to share an informative article for zodiac signs. I would like to share astrological names according to birth star with you here.
    http://www.babynology.com/parenting-advice/auspicious_astrological_names_according_to_birth_star.html

    ReplyDelete